Correctifs du 25 Juin
Une série de correctifs pour World of Warcraft va être déployé très prochainement.
Pas mal de contenu JcE (Joueur contre Environnement) mais aussi un joli up du chaman.
A noter que l’apparition de l’amélioration à Ashran nécessitera un redémarrage des serveurs.
Bonne lecture !
[blizzardquote author= »Rygarius » source= »http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19803855?page=1#1″]
- [Hotfix in testing] Frost Strike and Obliterate have been reduced to their pre-6.2 damage levels.
- The change to Might of the Frozen Wastes remains in place and is a significant buff to Frost Strike damage while dual-wielding.
- Obliterate once again deals full damage to players.
- [Hotfix in testing] Howling Blast damage has been reduced by 13.5% but is still a slight buff from its pre-6.2 damage levels.
- The change to Howling Blast’s area damage remains in place, and continues to deal full damage to all enemies within range.
- [Hotfix in testing] Improved Focus Fire should now correctly increase attack power.
- [Hotfix in testing] Lava Lash now deals 20% more damage.
- [Hotfix in testing] Stormstrike now deals 20% more damage.
- [Hotfix in testing] Windstrike now deals 20% more damage.
World Environment and Events
- Enabled a graveyard much closer to the Throne of Kil’jaeden area to no longer require completion of the quest « The Assault Base ».
- Looted Bleeding Hollow Treasure should now contain more Garrison Resources.
Midsummer Fire Festival
- Burning Blossom’s Fire Festival Fury effect no longer stacks with flasks.
Creatures and NPCs
- Savage Whale Shark has migrated to a savage new home in the waters around Ironhold Harbor.
- Players should no longer be seeing zone wide messages from rare creatures or NPCs that are not in their area.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to block the beams to activate Varyx the Damned.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to not receive loot after defeating Supreme Lord Kazzak.
- If At First You Fail, Try Again!: Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to complete the quest.
- Tooth and Claw: The quest now awards 100 Blackfang Claws on competition (up from 25 Blackfang Claws).
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- Legacy of the Sorcerer Kings: Tracking and credit for obtaining Abrogator Stones should be working correctly once more.
- The Shadow War: The location for quest turn-in should now be updated correctly if Khadgar has moved to a new location.
Raids and Dungeons
- Increased the chance for non-boss enemies (“trash”) in Hellfire Citadel to drop epic items.
- Contracted Engineer now has roughly 5% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Gorebound Felcaster now has roughly 5% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Hulking Berserker now has roughly 15% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Iron Dragoon now has roughly 5% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where players that died during the encounter while the raid group completes the achievement « A Race Against Slime » was not receiving Ariok as a follower.
- Fel Bomb should no longer be incorrectly removed by Mistweaver Monk’s Revival if the player is not holding the Eye of Anzu.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Soulbound Construct while it’s under player control should no longer be affected by Rallying Cry.
- Sargerei Dominators now have a very brief delay before attacking after being spawned.
Fel Lord Zakuun
- The number of players chosen for Seed of Destruction should now scale correctly based on raid size.
- Players should now be able to see a buff on Fel Iron Summoners to indicate the type of portal being opened during Stage One of the encounter.
- Defeating a Hellfire Deathcaller should now correctly only remove a single stack of Death Brand on the target.
- Decreased the maximum number of players on each faction to 40. To compensate for this change, we’ve also increased the number of Ashran instances.
- [Requires a realm restart] If a faction repeatedly loses at an Ashran event, they will now receive an invisible progressive buff that increases their damage, healing, and damage absorption by 5% per stack. This effect can stack up to 10 times. A stack of the buff will be removed each time the losing faction wins an event.
- Saberstalker Teachings: Trailblazer should now be usable by players that already have learned Treasure Map: Tanaan Jungle.
- Sassy Imp should no longer have a chance to summon a stable master.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be dismounted while on a quest flight path.