Une série de correctifs pour World of Warcraft va être déployé très prochainement.
Pas mal de contenu JcE (Joueur contre Environnement) mais aussi un joli up du chaman.
A noter que l’apparition de l’amélioration à Ashran nécessitera un redémarrage des serveurs.
Bonne lecture !
- [Hotfix in testing] Frost Strike and Obliterate have been reduced to their pre-6.2 damage levels.
- The change to Might of the Frozen Wastes remains in place and is a significant buff to Frost Strike damage while dual-wielding.
- Obliterate once again deals full damage to players.
- [Hotfix in testing] Howling Blast damage has been reduced by 13.5% but is still a slight buff from its pre-6.2 damage levels.
- The change to Howling Blast’s area damage remains in place, and continues to deal full damage to all enemies within range.
- [Hotfix in testing] Improved Focus Fire should now correctly increase attack power.
- [Hotfix in testing] Lava Lash now deals 20% more damage.
- [Hotfix in testing] Stormstrike now deals 20% more damage.
- [Hotfix in testing] Windstrike now deals 20% more damage.
World Environment and Events
- Enabled a graveyard much closer to the Throne of Kil’jaeden area to no longer require completion of the quest « The Assault Base ».
- Looted Bleeding Hollow Treasure should now contain more Garrison Resources.
Midsummer Fire Festival
- Burning Blossom’s Fire Festival Fury effect no longer stacks with flasks.
Creatures and NPCs
- Savage Whale Shark has migrated to a savage new home in the waters around Ironhold Harbor.
- Players should no longer be seeing zone wide messages from rare creatures or NPCs that are not in their area.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to block the beams to activate Varyx the Damned.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to not receive loot after defeating Supreme Lord Kazzak.
- If At First You Fail, Try Again!: Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to complete the quest.
- Tooth and Claw: The quest now awards 100 Blackfang Claws on competition (up from 25 Blackfang Claws).
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- Legacy of the Sorcerer Kings: Tracking and credit for obtaining Abrogator Stones should be working correctly once more.
- The Shadow War: The location for quest turn-in should now be updated correctly if Khadgar has moved to a new location.
Raids and Dungeons
- Increased the chance for non-boss enemies (“trash”) in Hellfire Citadel to drop epic items.
- Contracted Engineer now has roughly 5% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Gorebound Felcaster now has roughly 5% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Hulking Berserker now has roughly 15% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Iron Dragoon now has roughly 5% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where players that died during the encounter while the raid group completes the achievement « A Race Against Slime » was not receiving Ariok as a follower.
- Fel Bomb should no longer be incorrectly removed by Mistweaver Monk’s Revival if the player is not holding the Eye of Anzu.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Soulbound Construct while it’s under player control should no longer be affected by Rallying Cry.
- Sargerei Dominators now have a very brief delay before attacking after being spawned.
Fel Lord Zakuun
- The number of players chosen for Seed of Destruction should now scale correctly based on raid size.
- Players should now be able to see a buff on Fel Iron Summoners to indicate the type of portal being opened during Stage One of the encounter.
- Defeating a Hellfire Deathcaller should now correctly only remove a single stack of Death Brand on the target.
- Decreased the maximum number of players on each faction to 40. To compensate for this change, we’ve also increased the number of Ashran instances.
- [Requires a realm restart] If a faction repeatedly loses at an Ashran event, they will now receive an invisible progressive buff that increases their damage, healing, and damage absorption by 5% per stack. This effect can stack up to 10 times. A stack of the buff will be removed each time the losing faction wins an event.
- Saberstalker Teachings: Trailblazer should now be usable by players that already have learned Treasure Map: Tanaan Jungle.
- Sassy Imp should no longer have a chance to summon a stable master.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be dismounted while on a quest flight path.